Friday, April 15, 2011

Scrapbooking

I so badly wish that I had learned the art of scrapbooking before my daughter was born. In a perfect world I would already have our first scrapbook well on it's way to completion. I would have a nice little work station set up where I could work on it every night after I put my daughter to bed. I would have every snapshot and milestone recorded for us to be able to flip through at our leisure. However, I do not live in a perfect world. I do not know how to scrapbook. I do not have a cute little workstation. I do not have anything to share with loved ones of my daughters first 4 months of life. This fact totally bums me out! Now I feel like I am behind the 8 ball so much that I don't even know where to begin. At this point all I have is a stack of photos, several scraps of paper where I just scribbled down dates of all of her firsts, and other little mementos.

So, where do I begin? How do I even start this process now that we're 4 months into her life? Any helpful suggestions? Any good websites to order supplies? Any useful tips you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment