Monday, April 11, 2011

My 1st official blog

     Hello world! So, I have decided to start a blog and I am going to jump in head first. One of my dear friends is a highly successful blogger, among many other trades and she turned me onto blogging. I guess I will start out with giving you a little background about myself.

      My name is Tara. I live in North Georgia and love it to death. I am definitely a country girl. My husband and I have been together for approximately 7 years and have been married for almost 2 of those. We welcomed our first child, Loralei Anne, on December 20, 2010 at 6:31 am after 24 hours of labor. Thankfully only about 4 of that was 'hard labor'. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom to my beautiful daughter. My husband, whose name is Jeff, is the grocery manager at a grocery store here in our town. I am blessed to have a husband who isn't afraid of a hard days work. I currently breastfeed which means a good portion of my day is spent on the couch with my baby. My daughter is what they refer to as a "grazer". This means she likes to nurse for a few minutes, doze for a few, nurse a little longer, and so on. This means I have ample time at my computer so I think blogging is a perfect fit! I love to talk, especially about my daughter and my new life with a baby. Before this blog I would use Facebook as my outlet. Well, blogging semed like a much better avenue so here I am.

     I look forward to sharing my trials and tribulations about my life as a new mother. I hope sharing my experience will make you laugh, encourage you, help you, amuse you, and hopefully you'll enjoy this rollercoaster ride as much as I do. Even if I am only blogging for myself I still think this will be a great outlet.

Until next time...God bless you & yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment